5pcs B01-3-LB Universal 3 Button Remote Control Key Smart Car Key B-Series for KD900 KD900+ URG200 KD-X2 Mini KD B01-3-Luxury
JMD Handy Baby Auto Key Tool for 4D/46/48/G/King Chip Programmer CBAY Multi-language Chips Copier with G and 96 bit 48 Funciton
Handybaby has been upgraded 9.0.5 version.
CBAY Key Copy Programmer Recognize and Copy:
Recognize: Recognize chip 13, 40/41/42/44/45, 4C/46/48, 4D61/62/63/67/68/68/71. Able to tell if 48 chip is from original or deputy factory.
Copy: Copy 46, 4D and a partial of original 48 I.E for Buick Excelle, you have to use special GMT46/4D Chips, ID48 chips which can change ID.
Turn on: long press the "On" button.
Turn off: long press the "On / off" button or "On / off" and "OK" button
Steps to operate: follow the tips on the screen, put the original key into the coil, press "OK" to recognize.
Take chip 46, 4D and 48 for example.
Steps to copy 46:
1. Press "OK" to decode
2. Make antenna close to coil
3. Insert and turn the key (collection)
4. Put original key into coil to decode
5. Put new key into coil to copy
Steps to copy 4D:
Press "OK" to decode, then put new key into coil to copy.
Steps to copy 48:
Press "OK" to decode, then put new key into coil to copy.
CBAY Key Copy Programmer Initialize:
Please use with caution: only available for JMD46 / 4D and revisable UID48 chip. The data won't be restored after the chip erased.
Enter program, select the chip type, press "OK" to restore to factory settings.
CBAY Key Copy Programmer Test Frequency:
Steps to test the key remote frequency: Enter program, make key close to the surface of left button, meanwhile press remote button, then the frequency will display.
CBAY Key Copy Programmer Data read and write:
1) Read and write 46 chip
1. Please select correct chip mode and password in order to read & write chip correctly. The device default chip mode and password is 46 chip blank.
2. Select chip mode: move mouse cursor to "Mode", I.E "Plaintext mode", press "OK", the fonts turn black from white to indicate the selection mode, press "Up" and "Down" to select the Plaintext mode or password mode.
3. Enter password: move cursor to the password box under the mode, press "OK" to proceed, press "Up" and "Down" to select the data (0`F), press "Left" and "Right" to transfer password.
4. After finish press "OK"to exit, then move cursor to "Read all" to read out data.
5. Read all: read out all data for 46 chip and display the status of locked or unlocked.
6. Write: write the corresponding data; make sure 46 unlocked before writing data.
7. Enter data: the way to enter data is as the same as to enter password.
2) Read and write 48 chip
1. Read: read out 48 chip UID, user 1 and user 2 data, and display 48 chip type as well as the status of locked or unlocked.
2. Write: write the corresponding area data; make sure 48 unlocked before writing data.
3. Enter data: move cursor to the data input box, press "OK" to proceed, press "Up" and "Down" to select the data (0`F), press "Left" and "Right" to transfer password. After finish press "OK" button to exit, move cursor to "Write" to write data.
4. Unlock: if the chip is locked, then it needs to be unlocked before writing into data.
5. Steps: when the chip is read out locked, please enter PIN code which is the code of 48 chip, move cursor to "Unlock", press "OK" to unlock.
3) Read and write 4D chip
1. Read: read out 4D chip password, recognition and ID data, also display their status of unlocked or locked.
2. Enter data: move cursor to the data input box, press "OK" button to proceed, press "Up" and "Down" to select the data (0`F), press "Left" and "Right" to transfer password. After finish press "OK" to exit, move cursor to "Write" to write data.
3. Write: write the corresponding area data; make sure 4D unlocked before writing data.
4. Lock: lock the corresponding area, note: it is unable to unlock after locked.
5. Car ignition check: enter the verification code, then it will return corresponding signature.
5. Generate chip
Chip 67 and 68: need the unlocked 4D chip to generate.
Specialized 48 chip: able to generate chip for only for Seattle TA, for VW TA, for Skoda TA, for A-udi TA, for SEAT TP, for V-W TP, for Skoda TP,for A-udi TP and for J-etta
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.