Free Shipping by post
3% Off Discount over 500usd
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Introducing one of the best value electric pick guns on the market! The KLOM electric pick gun can be used by professional locksmiths, maintenance companies, bailiffs of beginners and hobbyists.
The pick gun comes with a rechargeable battery, two different heads (one for percussion, one for rotation) and a fantastic array of pick blades for many types of lock including cross and dimple cylinders.
An adapter will be needed to use in the US and some other countries. The gun comes with 1 Main tool/engine (3.6 V – 12,000 Rpm); 1 Rotational head and 1 Percussive head; 12 Pick blades for standard cylinders with flat keys; 4 Pick blades for dimple pin cylinders; 4 Pick blades for wafer locks; 2 Pick blades for cross locks; 1 Impulse adapter for cross lock pick blades; 1 Tension wrench; 1 Replacement holder for pick blades; 1 Allen key; 1 EU battery charger (230 V) ;1 Small case for accessories; 1 Belt bag with zipper.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.