Free Shipping by post
3% Off Discount over 500usd
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
XHORSE XKKF03EN Universal Remote Key Fob K-nife Style for VVDI2 VVDI Key Tool
It is compatible with all the VVDI tools including VVDI2 Mini Remote Programmer, VVDI Key Tool etc
When do you need to make a car key:
Car key lost
Unexpected key or vehicle malfunction
only one key and car key no power ,a spare key is required
For wired remote key, the key making process as follows:
Step1: Remotes Generation
Work with VVDI Key Tool,the circuit board must be connected to the VVDI key tool by a wire to match data.
Then install battery. (Note:Battery is not included, you need to additional purchase.)
Assembly is complete after installing the battery.
You can contact customer service for VVDI key tool details and purchase.
Note: The chip is not included and you need to purchase extra.
Transponder editing and cloning
Step3: Cutting Key Blade
Note: The blade is not included and you need to purchase extra.
With XHORSE Key Cutting Machine ,you can get the type of key you need.
And you can contact customer service for K-e-y Cutting Machine details and purchase.
After completing the above steps, the key is successfully made, and the three functions of unlocking, remote control and starting the car can be realized
Download the Xhorse App and register for a member, you can accumulate member points which can be used to exchange VVDI2 part special functions and accessories.
Button: 4 buttons
Electronics/Transponder Chip: YES
Battery/ Blade: No
10pcs x XHORSE XEKF20EN Wired Universal Remote Key
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.